Journeyman Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
Monday thru Friday
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
This position performs journeyman-level work in repairing, trouble shooting and maintaining diesel powered equipment, specifically Class 8 tractors and trailers.The Mechanic/Technician must know a wide range of mechanical procedures to include electrical, computerized systems, fuel systems, brakes, suspensions, preventative maintenance, welding, fabrication, and any other related work.
- Work on and repair Class 8 Diesel fleet vehicles,equipment and trailers
- Experience using diagnostic equipment for troubleshooting and repair
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements
- Monday thru Friday 1 PM to 930 PM
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement, Match
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace