Up to $60,000 annually
Dispatcher/Driver Supervisor essential functions:
- Will manage DOT CDL A professional drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability
- Responsible for daily planning of equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Provide support for management personnel
- 4/3 & 3/4 schedule
- Sun, Mon, Tues & every other Wed 4:45 PM to 4:45 AM
- Thurs, Fri, Sat & every other Wed 6:45 PM to 6:45 AM
Our Full Time Benefits include:
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Dispatcher/Driver Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous transportation supervisory/dispatchexperience required
- Previous supervisor/dispatch experience with managing unionized labor force preferred
- Must have experience in FMCSA regulations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with efficiency
- Experience prioritizing daily tasks
- Possess customer service related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under challenging situations
- Must have strong MS Office experience
- Must have reliable transportation