Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021 Best Places to Work.
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Sunday thru Thursday
- Friday and Saturday OFF!
- 2nd Shift
- CDL B license is Preferred
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Pay and Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement (401k, match, profit sharing)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace Apply Now