As a Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2021Best Places to Work
100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Family
Up to $90,000 Annually with potential to make more
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Union Shop Schedule 2nd or 3rd shift
- Average 20 hours of OT a week
- Can make more with CDL A
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!!
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance (up to $700/year)
- Boot Allowance (up to $175/year)
- Uniforms provided
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent union health benefits (100% Family health coverage paid by Transervice)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace Apply Now