Diesel Mechanic/Technician in Linden, NJ
Join a 2023 Winner of Best Places to Work!
UP TO $30 PER HOUR (Depending on Experience)!
FREE HEALTH CARE - 100% PAID BY TRANSERVICE!
MONDAY - FRIDAY WORK WEEK
NOON - 8:30PM
Diesel Mechanics/Technicians Enjoy:
- Heated and well-lighted shop
- No travel required
- Excellent benefits, including health, retirement, profit sharing, PTO and disability
- Employee Discount Programs with AT&T, Verizon, Ford and GM
- ASE program bonus: $13,500
- ASE certification sponsorships
- Ask about our tool allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & uniform allowance
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- You will work alongside three other technicians. This position will be responsible for safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics and preventative maintenance
- The equipment the operation will work on includes trucks, tractors, trailers and MHE equipment such as forklifts, electric pallet trucks, etc.
- In addition, this position will perform preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts needing repair or replacement
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Class A or B CDL**Preferred** (but not required)
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT