Diesel Mechanic/Technician in Windsor, WI
Join a 2023 Winner of Best Places to Work!
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
UP TO $38 PER HOUR (Depending on Experience)!
FREE HEALTH CARE - 100% PAID BY TRANSERVICE!
MONDAY - FRIDAY WORK WEEK
1PM - 9:30PM
Diesel Mechanics/Technicians Enjoy:
- Heated and well-lighted shop
- No Travel Required
- Excellent benefits, including health, retirement, profit sharing, PTO and disability
- Employee Discount Programs with AT&T, Verizon, Ford and GM
- ASE program bonus: $13,500
- ASE certification sponsorships
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- The majority of the work will be maintaining trailer equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
Be a powerful factor in the success of industry leader Transervice Logistics, a fast-growing industry leader serving companies throughout North America. Recognized as one of 2023's Best Places to Work, our strong, stable company maintains approximately 120 regional and local facilities throughout the continent and employs more than 1,200 individuals. If you deserve more from your career, we currently have an excellent opportunity to join our team
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Class A CDL Preferred (but not required)
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Ability to frequently life and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Ability to read, write and speak English