Diesel Mechanic/Technician in Woodland, CA
Join a 2023 Winner of Best Places to Work!
UP TO $38 PER HOUR (Depending on Experience)!
FREE HEALTH CARE - 100% PAID BY TRANSERVICE!
MONDAY - FRIDAY WORK WEEK
4PM - 12:30AM
Facility Located Near Sacramento Airport
Diesel Mechanics/Technicians Enjoy:
- Excellent benefits, including health, retirement, profit sharing, PTO and disability
- Employee Discount Programs with AT&T, Verizon, Ford and GM
- ASE program bonus: $13,500
- ASE certification sponsorships
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Must have at least 3 years diagnosing After Treatment Systems
- Must have at least 3 years experience working on diesel engine
- CDL license is a Plus
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT