Class A Driver Regional Truck Driver
Average $100,000K++ per year with potential to make more!!
Transervice offers free health care paid at 100% by Transervice
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2023Best Places to Work.
Location: Dixon, IL
Why CDL A Truck Drivers join us.
- Average earnings $100,000 plus with potential to make more
- Weekend Home Time!!!
- 100% Employer Paid Cadillac Health Insurance for EE and Family
- Total of 14 Paid Holidays/Personal days in the 1st year!!
- 9 holidays per year
- 5 personal days per year
- Receive $2880/yearly card to cover out of pocket expenses
- 401K w/20% Match
- Drive 2020 Freightliner Cascadias with Satellite and Refrigerators
- Yearly Safety Bonus
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Monthly Reimbursement
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!
Job Description - CDL A Regional Truck Driver
- Drive a diesel powered tractor trailer combination and deliver garage door panels, parts and supplies to dealerships.
- Inspect truck and trailer for defects before and after each trip
- Maintain driver logs according to Federal and State regulations
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Assist with unload utilizing specialized equipment or manual unload
- Union shop
- Paid for all driver activity
- Sunday dispatch finishes week on Thursday
- Monday dispatch finishes week on Friday
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
- Valid Class A CDL **Required to Apply**
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience
- Ability to speak, write, and read English
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years